Monday, June 4, 2007

Wexley School for Bores.

Yeah, you know what, these guys are so boring I am considering not even bothering to write this blog any more. It’s like, ok, you’re funny, we get it. But being hilarious is not all there is in the world. Hey Wexley, have you thought about all the starving kids in the world? Going to do anything about that? Anyone can do work for MADD or People for Puget Sound, whatever that is? You know what, you guys irritate me so much I think I will go out to the shed, saw my arm off and send it to you to smack you in the faces. Please send it back after you have suffered the pain and humiliation of being smacked by my furious severed arm, because I will need it to type my next blog entry. Which, by the way I have decided to continue. I hate you.

No comments: